Saturday, October 29, 2022

Nugget Holder

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm starting something NEW for my Saturday share and will continue sharing my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea with you until the end of the year.  These Saturday projects will be some form of a YUMMY sweet treat packaging.  Here is what I created to kick this new blog posting off.
How ADORABLE are these little Nugget Holders.
I used the 'Aspen Tree Dies' to crop out two leaves for my holder.  This is the Cajun Craze one....
And this is the Crushed Curry one.
Besides the two die-cut leaves ..... You will need to create the box.  That is created with a 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" piece of cardstock and it is scored on all four sides at 1-1/4".
I assembled my box and then adhere one leaf to each side.
Here's a layout of how the Tear n' Tape would look.
I wrapped two nuggets with the 'Rustic Harvest Designer Series paper......
And wrapped both of those nuggets together with some 'Linen Thread' before adding them into my holder.
Here's my sweet nugget holders all tucked in.
The finishing touch was adding a little sentiment to each holder.  I used the 'All That Dies' to crop out my banner flag and stamped the sentiment from the 'Hello Ladybug' set onto the front.
Couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this turned out.
Will probably make a few more of these to hand-out
during the week of Thanksgiving.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment