Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Thanksgiving Table Treat Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SO MUCH FUN to create and I want to share that project with you now.
I'm planning to make a whole "FAMILY" of these for our Thanksgiving dinner back in Wisconsin this year.   The KICK OFF of our Thanksgiving Day starts with the annual EARLY MORNING Berbee Derby 10K/5K Walk/Run (it's tradition). We will settle in for our traditional feast at the "White House" (my youngest daughters home in Oregon, WI) and that will include LOTS of Snacking (my daughter Jennifer makes the BEST relish snack tray) ..... Football ..... Feasting ..... Pies (thank you Cheryl) ..... and LOTS OF SHENANIGANS with my family.
So, these little CUTIES are made with the two 'Aspen Trees Dies'.  I distressed the edges and did my stitching lines around both leaves.
The box is a 3-/4" x 3-1/2" piece of Kraft Cardstock.  It is scored at 1" on all four sides.
I adhered the two die-cut leaves to the front and back and that's all it took.
I did use the 'Pretty Pillow Box Dies' to crop out the name for each treat box.  And I used the 'Alphabest' set to stamp those names.  The finishing touch was adding some 'Linen Thread' to the top of each treat box.
So, what do you think my friends......
Wondering how many others do traditional 
Shenanigans with their family????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Well, how clever is this? I LOVE it. And I regret not getting this bundle!!

    ReplyDelete