Friday, October 14, 2022

Thinking of You Fun Fold

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
This card starts with a Cajun Craze base that measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".  You will score that at 2-1/8" on both ends.
The two flaps on the front are Black cardstock and those measure 2-1/2" x 4".  They are covered with the 'Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper' and those pieces measure 2-1/4" x 3-3/4".
Here is how the card looks when you open the front flaps.
I used the 'Tailor Made Tags Dies' for the sentiment on the front...
And the sentiment is from the 'Soft Seedlings' set.
So, there you have it my friends.....
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun and festive fall card. I am SO loving this DSP. I forgot I had it until I ran across it the other day while moving stuff out of the way for window installation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my share for today. Thank You! Hoping your window's got installed and things are over with that adventure.

      Delete