Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Here's a FUN layout to help you create the PERFECT Thanksgiving card.
I started off with a Cajun Craze base card.  To the top of that ...... I added a Very Vanilla panel that was run through my 'Cut & Emboss Machine' using the 'Timber Embossing Folder'.  Before I adhered that panel down to my base card ..... I distressed the front with some Early Epresso ink.
Next, I added a panel of Cajun Craze cardstock down the left-hand side of my distressed Very Vanilla panel.....
And then got busy creating my sentiment panel.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Painted Pheasant' set....
And I added three leaves from the 'Aspen Trees Dies' right above my stamped sentiment.
The finishing touch was topping my leaves off with a pretty 'Linen Thread' bow and adding a couple Amber Gems from the 'Leaf Label Amber Gems'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments: