Thursday, October 27, 2022

So Grateful Set of Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Today, I have a double feature for you.  I created a negative and positive tag creation for you.
When I was cropping out my original tag (the white one) ..... I realized that I had all the left over pieces from the Soft Suede leaf ..... Why wasn't I using that to create a second tag.
I started off with a White base tag and ran that through my 'Cut and Emboss Machine using the 'Tree Rings Hybrid Folder'.  That gave SO MUCH texture to my tag!!!  (I also did this with my Soft Suede base tag.)
I cropped out a Soft Suede and also a White 'Stylish Shapes Dies' circle for the front of both tags.
My leaf was cropped out using the 'Chic Dies' with both Soft Suede and White.
Each of my sentiment tags were cropped out with the 'Tailor Made Tags' and my sentiment is from the 'Soft Seedlings' set.  Each tag was topped off with three 'Brushed Metallic Dots'.
The finishing touch for my tag was adding some 'Natural Finish Ribbon' to the top and wrapping some 'Linen Thread around that and finishing it off with a pretty 'Linen Thrad' bow.
There you have it my friends......
Two tags for the price of one.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Fun Fold Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely tags. I still have not gotten into making tags. Yours are always so nice and I get inspired but I just don't do them. Hopefully all of my tags will be handmade this Christmas!! I'll be watching for more inspiration!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be PLENTY of Holiday tags coming in November and December. SO GLAD I can inspire you Wanda. THANKS!

      Delete