Sunday, October 02, 2022

My Heart is Filled

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out.  I started this card off with a Very Vanilla base.
I stamped my sentiment from the 'Gathered Wheat' set at the bottom of my card.  I used my 'Simply Score Board' to add two 1/4" embossed lines above and below that stamped sentiment.
I used Rich Razzleberry to stamp that sentiment.
My 3-large leaves are from the 'Aspen Tree Dies' and I used Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry cardstock to crop out all three.
I am SO IMPRESSED with how the die from that set really gives each leave a pretty embossed look.
The only other thing I added to this card was three little 'Decorative Dots' that were colored with my Rich Razzleberry Blends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment