Saturday, October 22, 2022

Slider Treat Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm starting something NEW for my Saturday share and will continue sharing my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea with you until the end of the year.  These Saturday projects will be some form of a YUMMY sweet treat packaging.  Here is what I created to kick this new blog posting off.
This project was inspired by Sally at Sally Stampers.  Here is a link to her blog post ..... And she also has a video on how to create this DARLING little treat box.  Small Chocolate Slider Box - Sallystampers
This little treat box holds SO MANY different treats ..... But mine was designed for my daughter in mind.  She ADORES Kit Kat Bars and LIVES for Pumpkin Spice time.  I had this sitting on the nightstand when she arrived for a visit earlier this week.
I created my treat box with a piece of Black cardstock.  That measures 3-3/4" x 3-3/4".  It is scored at 1/2" all four sides.  The slider portion of my treat box is 2-13/16" x 7-1/8" .... And I scored that on the long side at 2-3/4", 3-5/16", 6-1/8" and 6-5/8".  And the only other thing you need is a piece of Window Sheet that is 2-5/8" x 2-5/8".  I used the 'Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper' for my Slider Box.
I did add some 'Silver 3/8" Metallic Edge Cotton Ribbon' around the top of my treat box and tied it up into a PRETTY bow.
My sentiment is from the ' Charming Sentiments' set and I stamped that onto a 'Stylish Shapes' square.
So PLEASED with how this little treat box turned out....
Hope you will give it a try.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment