Friday, October 21, 2022

Bare Midriff Fun Fold

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
This little bare midriff card is made from a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece of White cardstock.  You will CUT at 3-1/2" and then with the small piece you cut away ..... Cut that to 2-1/2".    This 2-1/2" piece will now be the bottom portion of your card.
Here is how your card will look when you have completed making the front midriff section.
I decorated my two front flaps with the 'Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper'....
And created the sentiment bridge that goes between the two DSP flaps ....... That sentiment panel is created from a 4" x 2-1/2" piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock.  Then I added a panel of White cardstock that measures 3-3/4" x 2-1/4".
I used that White panel to stamp my sentiment.  The sentiment is from the 'Cottage Wreaths' set.
All that was left to do was add some leaves from the 'Aspen Trees Dies' to my sentiment panel ..... And the finishing touch was adding some 'Solid Faceted Gems' (that were colored with my Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends) into both corners of my sentiment panel.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment