Thursday, October 13, 2022

Hello Fall

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I had SO MUCH FUN creating this tag.
I starte off with a White base tag and added a panel of 'Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper' to the top and bottom.
I used my 'Simply Score Board' and embossed 1/4" lines across the center section of my tag and then used some Crumb Cake ink to give it a distress look.
My big leaf is from the 'Leaf Label Amber & Gems' and I used the 'Soft Seedlings' set to stamp my "hello" in the center.  I did create a pretty bow using some 'Linen Thread' to top off my leaf......And added three Amber Gems around my leaf.
And how FUN is this fall message.  It was create with the 'Alphabest' set and cropped out with the 'Best Label Punch'.
The finishing touch was adding some  'Metallic Edge Cotton Ribbon' to the top of my tag ..... And that was colored in with my Soft Suede Blends.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with this tag....
What do you think friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the tag. It's SO pretty. It has such a fall feel to it. The DSP is perfect and the stamped and die cut letters are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete