Sunday, October 31, 2021

Gather Together

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card just SCREAMS fall to me.
I started out with a Crumb Cake  base card and used the 'Stacked Stone' background stamp on the bottom portion of my base card.
To the top of my card ...... I added a white panel that was stamped using the 'Pretty Pumpkin' set.
I added three large leaves from the 'Love of Leaves' set and cropped those out with the 'Stitched Leaves Dies'.
My finishing touch was adding three 'Brushed Meatllic Dots' to the bottom right corner of my card.....
And a sweet little bow was added to the top of the trio of leaves from the 'Baker's Twine Essential Pack'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with a leaf stamp set. Not only is it great for all cards, but or masculine cards as well. I love your layout and the DSP is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more with you Wanda. Thanks for leaving me your comment.

      Delete
  2. The background is nothing short of amazing. Lovely card for fall.

    ReplyDelete