Saturday, October 30, 2021

Thank You

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the September Harvest Haunts Paper Pumpkin kit. .   Here's that project.......
I just couldn't be happier with the way this alternate card turned out.
I started this card off with an Early Espresso base card.  Next, I added a panel of 'Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper' to the top.
Before I adhered that Designer Series Panel down to my card ...... I wrapped some 'Early Espresso 1/4" Faux Ribbon' around the bottom and tied it up into a pretty knot.
Then I got busy and created my center panel.  I used the papers that were included in this kit to crop out the hexagon shape that was at the bottom of each pumpkin.  After I had four of those hexagon shapes cropped out ...... I arranged those pieces onto a panel of Early Espresso.
My sentiment was stamped from the set included in this kit ...... And I just used my 'Layering Circle Dies' to crop those out.  The finishing touch was adding three 'Metallic Pearls' that I colord with my Poppy Stampin' Blends.
Of course ....... before call this card done ........ My hexagon panel was just SCREAMING for me to add some Kadie Stitching Lines around the outer edges.  Now ..... I can call this card DONE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad your card screamed at you, I do like the Kadie stitching lines!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda for stopping by. My stitching lines are always noted by my friends.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I knew if anyone would appreciate the sweet stitching......It would be you. Thanks Mary!

      Delete