Sunday, October 24, 2021

You're Such A Blessing

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2021 Mini Stampin' UP! Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I'm SO PLEASED with how this card turned out.
It's such a SUPER ELEGANT kind of card.
I started out with a White base card ..... And added a panel of the 'Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper' to the top.  I did add one additional panel of the 'Blackberry Beautfy DSP' down the left hand side of my card for some added WOW FACTOR.
Before I adhered that panel down to the front of my card ...... I added some 'Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon' to the top and tied it off into a pretty knot.
My sentiment is from the 'Little Delights' set ....... And I stamped that onto a 2-1/4" White circle that is matted with a 'Gold Shimmer Vellum' scallop piece.
So there you have it friends.......
I truly don't think it gets much more BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. This paper is so luscious. I used some on a card just yesterday! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Can't wait to see what you created. (MISS YOU!)

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful mix of these patterns! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad yoou like my card Brian. Means the world to me that you stopped by....THANKS!

      Delete