Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving Pumpkins

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I'm pretty sure this has to be the PERFECT Thanksgiving kind of card!
Talk about QUICK & EASY ....... This is the card.  I started out with a 4-1/4" x 11" Cajun Craze card that was scored at 5-1/2".
Next, I added a panel of the 'In Good Taste Designer Series Paper'.   That panel measures 3-1/2" x 4-1/2".
I added one additional panel to that DSP ..... And that was a 1-3/4" x 4-1/4" panel of Cajun Craze card stock.  I did run that panel through my Die-Cut Machine using the 'Timber Embossing Folder'.
My image/sentiment piece was created with a 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" panel of White card stock.  I layerer that piece with a 3" x 3" panel of Crumb Cake card stock.  My sentiment is from the 'Banner Year' set and my pumpkin images are from the 'Pretty Pumpkin' set.
The finishing touch was topping my sentiment piece off with some 'Pale Papaya and White 1/2" Ribbon' and tieing it off with a 'Linen Thread' bow.
And there you have it friends.
A Fall card that I will be making LOTS MORE of.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love the movements in it and the colors are so warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I think it would also look great as a landscape card......Going to try to make another one in that orientation.

      Delete