Wednesday, October 20, 2021

2-Pumpkin Hello

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this fun fall card we created at my last Mystery Stamping event.
We started out with a White base card and added a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of Cajun Craze card stock to the top.
Then we added a 3-3/4" x 5" panel of the 'Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper' to the top.
Before I adhered that DSP panel down ...... I added 'Flowers for Every Season Ribbon' to the top ...... And I colored that ribbon with my Cajun Craze Stampin' Blends.
I cut three Cinnamon Cider Squares that measured 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" and added a White 1" x 1" square to each of those 1-1/4" squares.  I used the 'Love of Leaves' stamp set and stamped my sentiment onto one of those squares ...... and the other two squares I added pumpkin die-cut from the 'Festive Finishes Dies' to the center.
So there you have it friends.......
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! Love how you've showcased the pumpkins and sweet hello. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. The Mystery Stamping started out kind of a MESS......but saved itself by the end.

      Delete
  2. The first thought that came to mind when my browser opened was "WOW"! Your card is so rich looking. It's so warm and inviting. I love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Wanda.....I had so much fun creating this card. I will admit.....It was kind of a bugger to do as a Mystery Stamping Event.

      Delete