Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Thanks Tag Box

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have created a fun little 3-D project and I want to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
How's this for the PERFECT little host gift to make for someone special this Thanksgiving Holiday!  What a FABULOUS way to say THANK YOU!
And check out how CUTE the back looks!
To create the base box, I used a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Thick White cardstock.   I scored on the 5-1/2" side at 1-1/4" on both ends.  Then, I turned the cardstock to the long side and scored at 3" and 4-1/4". 
To create the front tabbed out section (that I later die-cut the edge), I measured over 1" and up 3/4" and cut out that tab.  And for the back tabbed section, I measured over 1" and up 1-1/4" and cut out that tab.  The picture above will be what your box will look like when all your tabs are created.
Then I cut one piece of 3" x 3" 'Pattern Paper Designer Series Paper' and adhered that directly to the top section.  I used the 'Basic Borders Dies' to crop out the top and bottom edges of my box.
Next, I assembld my tag box.  Then, I grabbed my Stampin' Blends and got busy coloring in each of the pretty leaves from this Designer Series Paper.   ***THIS HONESTLY WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER IF YOU COLOR YOUR DSP BEFORE ADHERING IT TO THE FRONT OF YOUR BOX***
I used some 'Linen Thread' and wrapped that around the middle of my box and tied it up into a large bow ........ And then die-cut two 'Stitched Leaves Dies' and added those to the front of my box.  
My sentiment is from the 'Pansy Patch' set and I cropped that out using one of the 'Tailor Made Tags Dies'.
Now, it was time to create the ten gift tags that decorated the inside of my tag box.
All I did was cut ten tags that measured 3" x 4" and used a 1-1/4" x 3" piece of the 'Pattern Paper DSP' to decorate the bottom of each tag.
I created several versions of this tag ....... And used the same 'Stitched Leaves Dies' and 'Pansy Patch' stamp set to create these.
And here is what the rest of my tags look like.......
Each received the same Designer Series Paper......
And 'Stitched Leaves Dies'.
And there you have it friends......
Don't you just LOVE IT!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Fabulous. I love the tags and tag box. These colors are so stunning. It's like passing fall along to your friends!!

    ReplyDelete