Friday, October 22, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

 Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!

My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that five very special friends made for me.
First up today.......Is this DARLING card from my friend Judy Gummo.  I had to laugh because she included a note inside that said.....I know your not sick.....but I thought you would enjoy this packaging.
Well the funny thing (NOT REALLY) ....... was a few days after I received this get well card ..... I got Shingles and thought......How PERFECT was this little gift.  Thank You Judy!
Next up.......This AMAZING card from my OH SO TALENTED friend Kathy King.
How HILARIOUS is the message inside her card!
Next......I have this FABULOUS and OH SO FUN card from my good friend Donna Fritz.  
And knowing Donna the way I know her ....... The inside of her cards ALWAYS gives me a good laugh!  Thanks Donna for not disappointing me.
Next, is a HILARIOUS card that my sweet friend Terry Olsen created for me.
I actually burst out laughing when I opened her card.
And my final card share for today is this BEAUTIFUL card that my SouthWest Stamper friend Sue Smedley created for me.  

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Friend's Friday Pics, there's always such a fun variety of cards and talents! And sorry to hear you got Shingles. I hope you recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANK YOU Wanda for your sweet comment. I would have NEVER guessed that I would get Shingles (guess I got the shot 10-years ago)...but it happened. My goal is to make sure all my friends know.....GET THE NEW SHINGLES 2-shot. SO IMPORTANT TO DO!

      Delete
  2. Fun and fabulous. Thanks for sharing the creativity and kindness of friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary.....I know my friends always LOVE reading your sweet comments.

      Delete
  3. Shingles?!!! Worst illness I ever had. I hope it was a mild case. Yes, indeed everyone should get the vaccine for that! I hope you’re doing better. We’ve been away for almost a month and took our cards with us to mail in Ohio. Glad you got them. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Donna......YOU ARE THE SWEETEST. I'm hoping it is a mild case (I had the 1-dose Shingles shot about 10 years ago.....And yes.....I'm planning to have the 2-shot update when this is all over), but the pain is the worse. Deep, burning and both in the front and the back. I totally agree.....This is nothing to play around with. GET THE SHOT PEEPS!

      Delete