Wednesday, October 13, 2021

With a Grateful Heart

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this card turned out!
I started this card off with an Old Olive base card.  That card measured 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and is scored at 4-1/4".
Next, I added a Mossy Meadow 3-3/4" x 5" panel and added a 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" panel of the "Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper' to the top.
I added a 1-3/4" x 4-3/4" panel of Mossy Meadow right down the center of the DSP panel ....... But before I adered that down ...... I embossed it with the 'Meadow Moments Embossing Folder'.
My sentiment is from the 'Banner Year' set ..... And that is stamped on a 2" White circle.  I added an additional layer that was die-cut from the 'Painted Labels Dies' and accented that sentiment with several leaves from the 'Intricates Leaves Dies' and the 'Sunflower Dies'.
And there you have it friends.......
A BEAUTIFUL fall kind of card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments: