Wednesday, October 06, 2021

So Thankful For You Kid

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How FUN is this thankful for you card!
The base card is a White card that measures 5-1/2" x 7-1/4" and is scored at 3".
The front of my card is decorated with some 'Pattern Paper Designer Series Paper' and I used my 'Stampin' Blends' to color in all the leaves.
I also added a panel of that same Designer Series Paper to the inside of my card and that pieces measures 5-1/2" x 1-1/4".
The front frame of my card is created with the 'Scalloped Contours Dies' and I stamped my little kid onto a panel of White cardstock.  The image is from the 'Season of Fun' set and the sentiment is from the 'Pretty Pumpkin' set.
I also added some 'Black Baker's Twine' around the spine of my card and I tied it up into a pretty bow before calling this card DONE!
So there you have it friends.......
CUTE or WHAT!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE that you colored in these leaves on the Pattern Party Paper. So clever! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks BK. Coloring those leaves in was so relaxing for me.

      Delete