Thursday, October 07, 2021

Grateful Heart

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This tag turned out PERFECTLY for me.
I started off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" White base tag.  To that ........ I added three panels of the 'Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper'.  
Next, I added a 1-1/2" White circle and swirled some 'Gold Simply Elegant Cording' around the center of that circle.
Then, I used the 'Gold Shimmer Vellum' and 'Festive Finishes Dies' to crop out my label.  My sentiment was stamped on that label with the 'Banner Year' sentiment set and I used VersaMark and 'Gold Embossing Powder' to help my sentiment SHINE!
Three pretty 'Gold Metallic Pearls' were added at the bottom of each DSP banner........
And I topped my tag off with some 'Gold 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon'.
Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. You always have such great tags. I LOVE the layout of today's tag. It's fun seeing something that hasn't been done before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda! Sometimes I sit down to make a tag and have no idea what I'm going to create. Somehow......It comes together. It's like a mini card to me.

      Delete