Monday, October 04, 2021

Happy Fall Y'all Upgrade

                 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But changed a few things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was change the fold design.  I kept my card a White base but cut off 2-1/2" from the fold of my card to create the top flap of my card.  I then used the 2-1/2" cut off piece but cut it down to 2-1/4" x 4-1/4" and that turned out to be the bottom flap of my card.
Here's what the flap over section looks like once I added the stamped image panel to the center.
I created a top panel section and a bottom section panel for the front of my card.  I used 'Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper' for my upgraded card and added a couple layers of the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' for this upgraded version.
My sentiment was stamped in the small open section and that was done after my card was completed.
The little boy and his kitty was stamped using the 'Seasons of Fun' set and I used my Stampin' Blends to color in all the pretty fall colors.
My 'Early Espresso 1/4" Faux Suede Trim' was added to the top panel and I tied into a pretty knot before adhering that DSP down to the front of my card.
And that's all it took my friends to create this upgraded card.

So tell me friends.......Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love the magic of fall and Stampin' Blends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Doesn't it make you miss Madison just a tiny bit?????

      Delete
  2. How adorable. I LOVE all the fall colors here. And the layouts are great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda! The coloring of the leaves is what set my heart to "HAPPY".

      Delete