Friday, October 15, 2021

Scissors Retreat Make n' Takes

            Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today the three Make n' Take projects we made at the Scissors Retreat last month.  Check out what the owner Sandy created for us.
On Friday.......Sandy had us make this ADORABLE little Halloween treat holder.  She had us create a SUPER FUN candy gift box and then we were able to add this DARLING spooky Pumpkin Man to the front panel.  I have to admit......This Make n' Take project was HANDS DOWN my FAVORITE!!!!
On Saturday.......We created this hoop wall decoration.  It incorporated some painting.....embossing and 3D embellishments.  This project turned out GREAT!!!!
And our Sunday Make n' Take project was this FABULOUS layered holiday card.  It had multiple layers of trees and some SUPER FUN embossing techniques done to those die-cut trees.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these. I was just telling a friend we need to make jar lid ornaments. And this one is SO inspiring. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. Sandy does such an amazing job of creating our make n' takes for this event.....She comes up with some of the BEST projects.

      Delete