Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Team Blessing Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I creaetd for my October Team Swap. This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Check out these ADORABLE Blessing Boxes I made for our October Team Swap.  The theme for October was Blessings and I thought ...... These little Blessing Boxes would be the PERFECT way to express it to my team.
I made four different color versions of this Blessing Box.  First up is my Early Espresso version.
Next up ....... A Soft Suede version.
Here's the Crumb Cake version.
And my final version is this Mossy Meadow one.
I used the 'Birch' stamp set to create a fun little texture to the entire holder.  That stamp is a background stamp and it worked PERFECTLY to cover lots of space on my holder.
My sentiment label was created with the 'Tasteful Labels Dies'.  And I stamped my sentiment (from the 'Festive & Bright' set) onto colored card stock and sprinkled it with 'Gold Embossing Powder' to add one additional level of WOW to my project.
And to complete the WOW FACTOR on my label ...... I added three die-cut leaves (from the 'Stitched Leaves Dies') ......... And stamped a single pumpkin from the 'Pretty Pumpkins' set.
Each box was tied up with some Gold Ribbon ....... 
And on the inside I tucked a small package of Chex Mix.
Because I know many of my blog followers will be asking if I will share a template on this project ...... Here you go my friends.  The measurements and cutting/scoring guide is captured.
So there you have it friends.......
Which one is your favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing presentation and idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! It turned out EXACTLY like I had seen it in my head.

      Delete
  2. Adorable, simply adorable. Thanks for sharing the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU are so welcome Wanda. They were fun to make and everyone who received one was THRILLED!

      Delete