Sunday, October 03, 2021

Happy Fall Y'all

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Who wouldn't just JUMP FOR JOY if they received this card!
This card starts with a White base card ....... and I added a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of the 'Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper' to that.
Before I adhered that panel of DSP down ...... I wrapped some 'Early Espresso 1/4" Faux Suede Trim' around the left-hand edge and tied it up into a pretty knot.
Next, I got busy and stamped my little boy (and kitty) playing in the leaves with the 'Seasons of Fun' stamp set and used the 'Banner Year' stamp set for my sentiment.
I used my 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' to create a PRETTY mat for my stamped image ...... And I grabbed my 'Stampin' Blends' to color that image in.
And that's all it took to create this ADORABLE little Fall card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! I love the retro feel to the colors you used. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly the feel I was going for. Thanks my friend.

      Delete