Saturday, October 02, 2021

Haunts & Harvest Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the September Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
The Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin kit for September contained enough supplies to create 12-Treat Boxes.  Four each of three different colors.
First up......And probably my favorite........
The Pumpkin Pie version.
Next up......A Soft Succulent pumpkin.
And the third pumpkin I created was the Pale Papaya version.
Each pumpkin is decorated with a DARLING little paper stem.
And a FUN little set of leaves and stamped tags.
Probably going to make these up for neighbors ...... and drop them off for their Halloween mailbox gifts.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous pumpkins! I love them. Great to have them sitting around the house too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Wanda. Thanks for leaving your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. These "jack-o-lantern" dudes are spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of a bugger to add the labels.....But well worth the fight. Thanks my friend.

      Delete