Monday, October 18, 2021

So Grateful Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2021 Mini Stampin' UP! Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today ........ Was I changed up the orientation of my card from a Portrait style card to a Landscape style card.
Next, I stamped my leaves onto the same card stock (BumbleBee, Soft Succulent, Cajun Craze and Rich Razzleberry) using the 'Georgeous Leaves' set and I used the same 'Intricate Leaves Dies' to crop each of those leaves out.
My sentment was stamped into the center of all the leaves ..... I used the 'Ornate Thanks' set and Early Espresso Ink to stamp that sentiment.
The finishing touch for this card was adding three 'Decorative Dots' under my stamped sentiment.
So there you have it friends......
Can you even image this card in other Fall colors!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I love the added elements. They worked in well with the design. It added a nice bit of texture to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. This is the time of year I MISS Wisconsin the most!

      Delete