Saturday, October 23, 2021

Hey Pumpkin

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the September Harvest Haunts Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This alternate Paper Pumpkin project uses several pieces that were included in the September kit ...... And the only addtional product I used was some card stock and the 'Whimsy Dies'.
I started out with a Pumpkin Pie base card ........ I used the 'Whimsy Dies' to create a fun little border frame around the outside edges of my base card.
My sentiment was an Early Espresso panel that framed out several pieces of card stock from this kit and worked a pretty pattern on the front of that panel.
I did use the 'Intricate Leaves Dies' to crop out my three pumpkins and three little leaves.
And here's a close-up of how those pieces all came together for the front of my card.
So what do you think my friends.......
Dont' you just LOVE it!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous fall card. It's so colorful. Bright and cheery. The colors seem to jump off the card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun creating this card Wanda....Thanks!

      Delete