Thursday, October 21, 2021

Gather Together

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I wanted to create a fast and easy tag ....... but still wanted to make a tag that had LOTS of WOW FACTOR to it.  I think my tag fit all of the above.
I started off with a White base tag that measures 2-1/2" x 4-1/4".  I used the 'Pretty Pumpkin' set to stamp my sentiment on the right-hand edge of my tag.
Next, I stamped my apple images from the 'Festive & Bright' set to the left-hand edge of my base tag.
I used my 'Stampin' Blends' to color in my image and then got busy creating some black stitching lines around the entire border of my tag.
And topped my tag off with some 'Bumblebee 1/4" Gingham Ribbon' and tied it up into a pretty bow.
The finishing touch was adding three 'Matte Decorative Dots' to the front of my tag......
And this tag was done in NO TIME FLAT!!!!
So what do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Luscious fruit and coloring. Sweet dots and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know just the right thing to say to kick my projects up to the next level. THANK YOU!

      Delete
  2. Love! I adore the shine you've added to the fruit. Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thanks Brian. I LOVE using the 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' on my projects.

      Delete