Monday, October 11, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2021Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
I kept my White base card for this upgrade ...... But for this card, I added two embossed lines to all four sides of my card.
Then I added a 3-1/4" x 4-1/2" panel of the 'Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper' to the center of my card .... and I cropped out a 3" x 1-3/4" square in the center of that panel.
Inside that squared out section ..... I stamped my sentiment.  That is from the 'Banner Year' set and I used VersaMark ink to stamp that sentiment and sprinkled it with 'Gold Embossing Powder' to really give it some major WOW FACTOR!!!!
I added three leaves from the 'Love of Leaves' set and cropped those out with the 'Stitched Leaves Dies'.
To finish off my trio of leaves ..... I added a pretty bow from the 'Gold Cording'....
And finished my card off with three 'Gold Metallic Pearls'.
So what do you think my friends......
Isn't my upgraded card a keeper?????
Just wondering if you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet, clean and simple Thanksgiving card. I need to make a few Thanksgiving cards and this may be one of them. Or close to it since I don't have all the same products as you used. Your card is WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete