Sunday, October 10, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual and 2021 Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Talk about CLEAN LINES.......This card has it!
I started this card off by adding a triple set of score lines to the top and bottom section of my White base card.
Then I added a pretty sentiment from the 'Banner Year' set.
Next, I got busy adding some pretty stamped leaves.  Those were created using the ' Love of Leaves' stamp set and 'Stitched Leaves Dies' to create a PERFECT trio of fall leaves for the front of my card. 
I joined all three leaves together and then added a pretty 'Linen Thread' bow to the bottom.
The finishing touch for this card was adding three 'Gold Metallic Pearls'.
So what do think my friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it. Now I want to look through my sets for ones that have leaves. Fall leaves are always pretty to look at but sad to see the greens of summer go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I LOVE fall and can't seem to get enough of those pretty colors.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. There is something about a whole lot of white space on a card that I LOVE!

      Delete