Friday, October 29, 2021

Scissors Retreat Table Gifts Part One

            Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that two very special friends made for me.
Check out these FABULOUS table gifts my friends Donna Fritz and Kathy King created for our Scissors and the City Retreat.
First up ....... This OH SO YUMMY box of all the fixings you will need to create your own Smores.  Cheryl and I TORE INTO this package of yumminess the first night we returned back to SaddleBrooke.
 
Next ....... Donna and Kathy wrapped up a GORGEOUS red magnetic dish and created a DARLING little tag to go along with it.
And of course ...... Table gifts from Donna and Kathy would not be complete unless they packaged up some chocolate......
This sweet little box was STUFFED FULL of some YUMMY M&M goodness!
Donna and Kathy even included a CHARMING little spool of thread that had some PRETTY blue twine/ribbon attached to it.  (CUTE OR WHAT!!!!!)
And hands-down ....... Donna and Kathy always bring their A-GAME when they come to the Scissors Retreat.  And YES ....... That A-GAME almost always includes some type of Rice Krispie Treat.  (CAN YOU SAY.......YUM!!!!)

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. These are such fun table gifts. I also love the name "Scissors Retreat"! I want to go there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The entire event is BEYOND A BLAST. There are lots of ladies who travel from far.....Check out Sandy & Dales website for details.

      Delete
  2. Paper crafting is such an amazing friendship bond. Thanks for sharing these cool ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. Donna and Cathy are SO TALENTED.....They create such BEAUTIFUL work every single time.

      Delete
  3. Aw, Kadie. Nice of you to say such things. We enjoyed our trip and have unpacked and doing laundry and then planning on Christmas treats for people in our area. Thanks for highlighting our table gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and Kathy deserve all my kind words. You are both SO TALENTED......Can't wait to see you for the next Scissors Retreat.

      Delete