Thursday, October 28, 2021

Thank You Apples

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away.....
Well, I'm pretty sure this tag will help keep the doctor away for sure.
I started off with a 2" x 4-1/4" White base tag.  I covered the front of my tag with a panel of 'Pattern Paper Designer Series Paper'.
I got busy and cropped out six little apples from the 'Festive Finishes Dies' and arranged those onto the front of my tag.
My sentiment pieces were created using the 'Loves of Leaves' set.  I created the three sentiment pieces using a 1/4" x 2" piece of White card stock that was die-cut using the 'Warm Wraps Dies'.  Once I had those three pieces die-cut ....... I stamped my sentiment directly onto the center of each of those pieces.
I did add a set of 'Matte Black Dots' to the ends of each sentiment......
And finished off each apple with a thin layer of the 'Fine Tip Glue'.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Real Red 3/8" Double Stitched Ribbon' to the top of my tag and tieing it off with some 'Black Baker's Twine.
So there you have it friends......
Cute or What!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Another adorable tag! I LOVE the colorful apples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I am so happy with how shiny the apples turned out on this tag.

      Delete
  2. Diggin' the shiny apples. They remind me of buttons (which I miss)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knkow Mary.....Can't even remember when we had a good button offered at SU. Thanks for liking my post.

      Delete