Sunday, October 17, 2021

So Grateful

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2021 Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that both of those catalogs ..... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card just doesn't get any easier to create.
I started off with a White base card and used the 'Gorgeous Leaves' stamp set to create a frame around the outer edge of my card.
I used Cajun Craze, BumbleBee, Soft Succulent and Rich Razzleberry ink to stamp each of my leaves.
In the center of my card ..... I stamped my sentiment from the 'Ornate Thanks' set and used Early Espresso ink for that.
All that was left to do was add three leaves from the 'Intricate Leaves Dies' and those got adhered above and below my stamped sentiment.
Wondering what you think of my card for today.
I just couldn't be happiere with the way it turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. The leaves are SO pretty. I love the feeling of fall it gives. It's a great set because you just change the colors and you can make spring and summer leaves too! A great set to have!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you Wanda. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. What a pretty color mix! Just got back from Mexico and can enjoy your posts again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Hope you had a great time away. Missed you. Got me a case of Shingles while you were gone. OUCH!!!!

      Delete