Monday, October 25, 2021

You're Such A Blessing Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today ..... Was changing the orientation from a portrait style card to a landscape style card.
I also changed my base card from White to Rich Razzleberry and then started layering my card.
My layering pieces were created with White card stock ...... And I used the same 'Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper' to cover the front of my card.
I did keep the same 'Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon'......
And 'Gold Shimmer Vellum' for the scallop piece.
I did add one additional layer to my upgraded card.  That Rich Razzleberry layer used the 'Checks & Dots Embossing Folder' to add some extra dimension to my card.
I also added two 'Gold Holly Leaves' behind my sentiment piece ....... And that finished off this upgraded version.
So there you have it friends.......
Two BEAUTIFUL Thanksgiving cards.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Your upgrade is amazing. Just when you thought a card couldn't get any prettier. I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO GLAD you like my upgrade Wanda. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. Awesome details. Love the little gold leaves!

    ReplyDelete