Saturday, October 09, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Wheelbarrow

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the September Harvest Haunts Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This DARLING wheelbarrow project was included in the September Paper Pumpkin Kit.  All the pieces to assemble the wheelbarrow were printed on the inside of the Paper Pumpkin box.
All I needed to do was cut out the pieces and add the black tape (that came with the kit) to secure the pieces together.
I only put two of the pumpkins from this kit inside my wheelbarrow ..... And it looks ADORABLE on my high-boy in my dining room.
The project came together fairly quickly.......
And I'm just CRAZYabout the way it turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment