Monday, November 01, 2021

Gather Together Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.......With a slight SPIN.  For the next 25-days......I will be sharing a '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving'.  That means......I will share with you some amazing projects that I am most THANK FUL for.  Let's get this countdown started with Day 1 of my '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving'...........
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was changing the base card from Crumb Cake to a White base.  
I ran the bottom section of my base card through my Embossing Machine using the "Timber Embossing Folder'.  After it was embossed, I grabbed my Crumb Cake ink pad and a blending brush and lightly brushed over the top of the embossed area.  Talk about creating a warm and cozy fall look!!!
Next, I added a sentiment layering piece that was created with a panel of Early Espresso card stock and Crumb Cake card stock.  I used the 'Pretty Pumpkin' set to stamp that sentiment right onto the Crumb Cake panel.
My leaves were created with the 'Love of Leaves' set.  I stamped that directly onto some Crush Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze card stock.  Those three leaves were cropped out using the 'Stitched Leaves Dies' ..... And then added to the front of my card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
I did create a pretty bow using the 'Baker's Twine Essential Pack'......
And finished this card off with four 'Brushed Metallic Dots' in the four corners of my sentiment piece.
So there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another '25-Day Gratitude Countdown to Thanksgiving' creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Just when you thought it couldn't be any better! Your upgrade is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest Wanda. Thanks for dropping me a message.

      Delete
  2. Marvelous with the wood embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two equally gorgeous cards! Love the sparkly leaves!!

    ReplyDelete