Friday, October 01, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

             Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends made for me.
First up is this DARLING cone made by Judy McMullen.
She even stuffed the cone with some SUPER YUMMY homemade Caramel Corn.
Next ups is this ADORABLE spooky card made by Susan Bong.
How SUPER CUTE is this cat card that Randy Brosnahan created.
And my good friend Gus Berry created this SPOOKY wooble ghost card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! These are great cards and the cone treat holder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda for stopping by. The caramel corn was a HUGE hit!

      Delete
  2. Darling delights. Love the caramel corn idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my friends projects. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  3. How fun are these?! Such great projects to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just know my team members are going to be THRILLED to see your post. Thanks my friend.

      Delete