Thursday, October 14, 2021

Sunflower Tag

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started off with a White base tag that measures 2-1/2" x 4-1/4".
To the top of my tag ....... I added four panels of 'Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper'.  Two panels measure 1-1/4" x 2-1/2" and two panels measure 1-1/4" x 1-1/2".
I positioned the two larger DSP panels at the bottom of my tag and the two smaller panels at the top of my tag.
Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'Ornate Thanks' set onto a 'Rectangle Stitched Dies' piece and positioned that at the bottom of my tag.
My two sunflowers were stamped from the 'Celebrate SunFlowers' set and I used the 'Sunflower Dies' to crop those out.  Before I adhered those down to the center of my tag ....... I added some 'Gold Cording' and positioned my sunflowers right over that cording.
My tag was topped off with some 'Pale Papaya 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon'......
And the finishing touch was three '2020-2022 InColor Square Gems.
So there you have it friends.....
Isn't it just LOVELY!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Your coloring of the flowers is amazing - and they look great against the coral background. Such a sweet tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are MUCH TOO KIND my friend. When I color....I just dive in with both feet and don't give too much thought about shadows or shading. This tag it worked for.

      Delete