Thursday, June 01, 2023

Thanks Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My tag share for today is spotlighting the new 2023-2035 Stampin' UP! In-Colors.
I started off with a 4-1/4" x 2-1/2" White base tag.  I used the 'Season of Chic' stamp set for my "thanks" sentiment.
I cut several different width and lengths of the new In-Colors and stacked them on the right hand-side of my tag.
I topped my tag off with the new 'Pebbled Rath Ribbon' and secured it together with a 'White Baker's Twine' bow.
The final touch was adding my stitching lines around the outer edge of my tag and I used Pebbled Path Stampin' Write Marker for that.
And there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: