Thursday, June 29, 2023

Hello Handsome

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I saw a Herringbone card on Pinterest and thought I would give it a try on my tag share for today.  I started off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" White base tag.
The first thing I did was stamp my sentiment into the bottom right corner.  I used the 'He's All That' stamp set and Copper Clay ink.
To create my Herringbone pattern ..... I started with a long 1/2" piece of Copper Clay cardstock and postitioned it down the front of my tag.  Next, I grabbed the same size piece of Pebbled Path cardstock and tucked that up to the left-hand edge of the Copper Clay piece.  I repeated this step with the Wild Wheat and Moody Mauve and Boho Blue cardstock pieces.  Making sure that each 1/2" piece I postioned down was tucked tightly to the previous edge.
I added five 'Rustic Metallic Dots' to my Herringbone pattern ..... And topped my tag off with some 'Copper Clay Ribbon'.
Doesn't get any EASIER my friends.
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: