Tuesday, June 27, 2023

4th of July Floating Shelves

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SO FUN to create .... and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
It's time to get my three floating shelves decorated ..... And I knew it was going to be a Red, White and Blue theme.
All three boxes were created with 8-1/4" x 7" pieces of Real Red, White and Night of Navy cardstock.  I scored on the 7" side at 1/2", 2-1/2", 4-1/2" and 6-1/2".  Then I scored on the 8-1/4" side at 2, 4, 6 and 8.  This is the Real Red box.....
Here's the White version.
And the Night of Navy box.
These boxes look GREAT on my floating shelves.....
What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Cute. Your boxes are perfect, at first I thought they were wooden blocks painted. Nice job and fun project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked my project for today. Thanks Wanda!

      Delete
  2. Ooo like this too!

    ReplyDelete