Thursday, June 15, 2023

Happy Happy Birthday

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My tag feature for today is using the new 2023-2035 Stampin' UP! In-Color collection.
I started off with a White base tag that was 2-1/2" x 4-1/4".
I created five colored banner flag that were 1/2" wide.  And on three of the banner flags I stamped a Happy Birthday message.  I used the 'Artistically Ink' stamp set to create that birthday message.....
And I just repeated it down the tag.  
At the end of each banner flag .... I added a single die-cut heart.  I used the 'Give It A Whirl Dies' for each of those hearts ..... And added a layer of 'Fine Tip Glue' to the top of each for some added SHINE!!!
The finishing touch was adding a PRETTY 'Linen Thread' bow to the top....
And this tag was called DONE!!!
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. It is a great way to utilize scraps. From trash to treasure. And the little hearts were a perfect addition! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked my tag for this week Wanda. THANK YOU!!!!

      Delete