Sunday, June 11, 2023

Life Happier

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023-2024 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card just makes me feel HAPPY all over.  It starts with a White base card that measures 4-1/4" x 11" and is scored at 5-1/2".
I added a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of 'Coutryside Inn Designer Series Paper' to the center of my card.
Next, I got busy and created a PRETTY sentiment piece.  I die-cut a Night of Navy 'Something Fancy Die' and added to the top a 'Stylish Shapes' circle.
The sentiment I added to the center of that stitched circle was from the 'Very Best Occasions' set and I used Night of Navy ink for that.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Night of Navy 3/8" Bordered Ribbon' behind my sentiment piece.  And topping it all off with a SHINY heart that cropped out from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies'.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: