Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Thank You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I started my card share with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Crushed Curry base.  It was scored at 4-1/4".
Next, I added a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of White cardstock to the top.   I cropped out two patterns from the 'Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper' that meausred 2-1/2" x 3-3/4".  I joined those two DSP pieces togher at the center and then adhered those down to the top of my White panel
My sentiment piece was stamped onto a panel of White cardstock.  I used the 'Irresistible Blooms' stamp set to create that sentiment.  I realized after I had completed my card that I had a matted White panel that was going to go behind the Crushed Curry panel.......But I forgot to add it.
My LOVELY flower was stamped from the 'Irresistible Blooms' set onto some Cajun Craze cardstock.  I used the coordinating 'Irresistible Blooms Dies' to crop out that flower.  
To finish off the front of my card ..... I added a few 'Adhesive Backed Solid Gems'.
And to complete my card (thank you Susan Wormley for inspiring me to do the inside) ..... I added another panel of the DSP and a flower to the inside.  PERFECT!!!!
And so I called this card DONE!!!!!
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love the scoring lines on the word panel. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete