Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Thinking of You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I started this card off with a Smoky Slate base card that is 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and is scored at 4-1/4".
Next, I added a 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" Basic Gray cardstock panel and topped it off with a 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" Smoky Slate DSP panel.
Before I adhered that panel down to the front of my base card ..... I wrapped some 'Baker's Twine Essential Pack' twine around the far left-hand side and tied it up into a pretty bow.
I cropped out a Basic Gray tag from the 'Cracker & Treat Box dies ..... And added a single red heart that was also cropped out from that same die set.
I also added three 'Classic Matte Dots' to the bottom right-hand corner ..... And the finishing touch for this DSP panel was adding some White stitching lines around the outer edges.
The finishing touch was stamping my sentiment directly onto my base card ..... And I used the 'Go To Greetings' set to stamp that with Basic Gray ink.
And this card was called DONE!!!!
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely. This looks like it could be a Christmas card. I love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How FUNNY Wanda. I thought the exact same thing till I stamped the sentiment. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete