Wednesday, June 07, 2023

Life Easier

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I'm LOVING the layout of this card so much ..... I used several different new Designer Series Paper to create some extra birthday cards for my stash.
I started off with a White base card that was 4-1/4" x 11".  It is scored at 5-1/2".  Next, I used a 4" x 5-1/4" White cardstock panel to build my pieces onto.  I started off with a 2-1/2" x 3-3/4" panel of 'Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series Paper'.  That piece was put towards the bottom of my White panel.
Next, I added two cardstock panels above that DSP panel ..... And each of those pieces measured 1-3/4" x 2-1/4".  My sentiment piece is stamped onto a banner flag piece from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and I used the 'Cottage Wreath' stamp set to stamp that sentiment.
And called this card DONE!!!!
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!