Thursday, June 08, 2023

Something To Celebrate

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started this tag off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" White base.
Next, I got busy and cropped out 3/4" strips of all five 2022-2024 In-Color colors.  I cut each one off with different lengths and shapes.
I also added a single 'Glossy Dots Assortment' gem to one end of each piece.
My sentiment is from the 'Sweet Songbirds' set and that was stamped on several layering pieces from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies'.
And the finishing touch was adding some 'Orchid Oasis, Sweet Sorbet and Tahian Tide Metallic Ribbon' to the top of my tag.
And there you have it friends......
Just LOVE how FUN this tag turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. How fun is this? And what a perfect way to use up scraps!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I totally agree on using up all those left over pieces we just can't throw out.

      Delete