Saturday, June 03, 2023

Ghiradelli Holder

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
Check out this CUTE CUTE CUTE Ghiradelli Treat Holder that I spotted on Pinterest.  It was shared by Angie Juda about 4-years ago.  I continue to find myself saying ...... In the papercrafting world ...... what is old is always new again.  This holder was created with a 8-1/2" x 2-3/4" piece of Soft Seafoam card stock.  It was scored on the 8-1/2" side at 2-1/2" and 5-3/4".
I used a piece of Mossy Meadow DSP that was 2-5/8" x 2-3/8" and centered that over the top flap.  Next I got busy and created a belly band for my holder.  That belly band is a White piece of card stock that is 1" x 8-1/2". 
My sentiment for the belly band is from the 'Easter Bunny' set.  And that is layered with a couple layers from the 'Cracker & Treat Box Dies'.  I used the tiny heart from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies' and added that to the front of my belly band.
My sentiment for the inside is from the 'Very Best Occasions' set.
And that YUMMY Ghiradelli treat tucks perfectly into the slot I created using one of the dies from the 'Cracker & Treat Box Dies'.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet treat holder. Love the DSP and coordinating colors you used too! Nice job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. Who doesn't LOVE a Ghiradelli Holder.

      Delete