Sunday, June 25, 2023

You Are Amzing

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023-2024 Stampin' UP! Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started my card off today with a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" White base card.  That piece was scored at 4-1/4"
Next, I added a 2" x 5-1/2" panel of the 'Bright and Beautiful Designer Series Paper' to the top of my card.  And I added a 1/4" x 5-1/4" panel of Berry Burst cardstock to the top and bottom edge of that Designer Series Paper.
I cropped out three pretty flowers from the 'Chic Dies' and arranged them to the top of my card.
My sentment was stamped onto a banner flag that was cropped out from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.  The sentiment is from the 'Season of Chic' set.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: