Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Thank You

               Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of a White card that has LOTS of white space around it.  My card share for today hits that look out-of-the-park.  I started with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" White base card.  That piece was scored at 4-1/4".
Next I cropped out four squares from the 'Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper' and each of those squares measured 1-1/4" x 1-1/4".  I selected two of my DSP pieces and used my corner rounder to crop out two opposite edges on two DSP pieces ..... And then I did the exact same thing on the other two DSP pieces.  By corner rounding just two edges of the DSP ..... Gave my panels a FUN and INTERESTING look.
Then I got busy and created my sentiment piece.  That was created with the help of the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and I stamped my sentiment (from the 'Go To Greetings') directly onto that banner flag piece.  The final addition I made to this card was adding a single heart that was cropped out with the 'Give It A Whirl Dies'.
And this card was called DONE!!!!
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments: