Tuesday, June 06, 2023

3x3 Gift Bag

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was so fun to create ....... And I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I am ALWAYS needing some type of hostess or friend gift and this little project is the PERFECT solution to that need.  I started off with a 6" x 12" piece of 'Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series Paper'.  That piece was scored on the long side at 1/2", 2-1/4", 6-1/4" and 8".  And on the short side it is scored at 1" an 4-3/4".
I covered the top section of my bag with 2-pcs of Copper Clay cardstock that were 1-1/4" x 4" and those pieces covered the front and back of my gift bag.  And 2-pcs of Copper Clay cardstock that were 1-1/4" x 1-3/4" and those pieces covered the two sides of my gift bag.
I did add some White Gel Pen stitching lines around the edges of those Copper Clay cardstock panels.
My gift bag was secured with some 'Wild Wheat Textured Ribbon'.  And I ran that through the top cardstock panels and tied it in front into a pretty bow.
For my sentiment piece, I cropped out a Copper Clay '2-3/8" circle and then layered it with a White 'Lasting Label Punch' piece.
And my sentiment was stamped with the 'In The Moment' set and I used Copper Clay ink.
And when you open up the gift bag ..... I tucked in four coordinating 3"x3" little cards with coordinating envelopes.
Each little card uses either White or Copper Clay cardstock for the base.....
And the same 'Lasting Label Punch' piece.  I also used the same 'In The Moment' stamp set for my sentiment.
And there you have it friends.......
This project comes together so QUICKLY.....
And makes the PERFECT little gift!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable gift bag/note holder. LOVE the rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....I'm SO PLEASED with the way this little bag turned out.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Wanda! Always love seeing your comments.

      Delete